Saturday, November 15, 2014

Unsafe & Unfair.



 So it was brought to my attention thanks to magiclolster (close friend of mine) that this new tap was added into the friends tab on the Canadian server, Now i remind you that msp has done most updates for our safety, Like that crappy chat ban below But this in every way possible is gonna end up having someones child stolen. So what you're telling me is people can look you up by your school? bull! unsafest thing ever and you dumped this chat ban foolishness upon us to spy on our messages but any stalker can look us up?


10 comments:

  1. ugh ikr! Unsafe & Cruel &Stalkish 0.0 >.< ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that too, they should get rid of it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My school is real unknown so yuh my school does not even hae 120 ppl in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. MSP has pointless updates. Chat Ban, Photo sharing , and now this. it is just more lag. the more lag there is the harder it is for me to watch movies. it takes 30 minutes to watch 10 movies. i have crappy internet (at&t) which doesnt help either.
    Shakeituprules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That chat ban makes the game's social aspect pointless because of my time zone I haven't been able to answer any messages because i wait till everyone logs off to reply

      Delete
    2. I am in central time zone. I can only come on msp at night when chat ban is on. if we are going to have chat ban msp should let us check our messages or even feed pets. I agree with you about the social aspects.
      Shakeituprules

      Delete
  5. Ikr, It's So Freakin' Annoying, Like When I'm Trying To Talk To My Friend, This Comes Up...Btw, It's Like Only 8:00 In New York... It's Not Fair! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all know that MSP has completely pointless updates but this takes it way too far.. they tell us to stay safe and not tell anybody that we don't know IRL any close and personal information. They have just made utter and complete fools of themselves with this one <3

    ReplyDelete